Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween

Trick or Treating with Landry


My Little Strawberry Shortcake!
Our Minnie Mouse Jack o Lantern .
Pumpkin Patch in Hillsboro

Lily Grace was Strawberry Shortcake this year. We decided to fore go the Boo Bash this year and try Trick or Treating. We went to our friends Mike and Krista's neighborhood. Krista and I stayed at the house to give out candy while the guys took Lily Grace and Landry trick or treating. When the girls came back, we all sat in the front yard giving out candy. The girls had more fun handing out the candy than receiving it! I was amazed of how many older teenagers still go trick or treating. I was wondering what they were thinking when 2 three year olds gave candy to them. (I personally think it should be the other way around but, who am I to judge?)


0 comments: