Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks

25 Things I am thankful for...
1. I have a God who loves me and gave his son so that I could spend eternity with him.
2. I have a christian husband that loves me.
3. I get to be the mother of a precious little girl.
4. I have a home and that it is filled with love.
5. My basic needs are met each day.
6. I have two amazing parents.
7. My sister and I get along and enjoy spending time with one another.
8. My grandparents, parents and sister all live in the same town as me.
9. I have a boss that is encouraging, caring and treats me well.
10. I work with teachers that help one another, get along and work well as a team.
11. I have a wonderful church to be a part of.
12. I am still close with my college friend and AGD sister Adrianne.
13. I am still close with my childhood friend Krista and our daughters are friends.
14. I am friends with Linsay.
15. I have the beautiful colors of fall to look at.
16. I am healthy.
17. My parents are healthy.
18. I get to spend Thanksgiving with my aunts, uncle, cousin, mom, dad, sister, husband and daughter.
19. My family's amazing cooking.
20. I am able to have a new car.
21. Lily Grace has a teacher and daycare that love her and take good care of her each day.
22. My church has strong, spiritual leaders (elders, ministers and deacons)
23. I live in the United states of America.
24. I have school holidays so that I can spend time with my little angel.
25. God takes care of me and blesses me each day!

Lily Grace and I went to the church to help put the Thanksgiving baskets together. I want Lily Grace to begin to understand the importance of helping others. She was one of the youngest there but, I think she understood that we were doing something to help others. I plan on making this a family tradition.



1 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

You sure are blessed! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and your beauttiful little girl!!