My wonderful sister took my mom and I to Hollywood, Florida for our second annual girl's trip. When we got to the hotel, my sister had my mom and I go into the bathroom and wait. When she called us out we each had a bag like this one sitting on the bed. She filled it with magazines, water, candy, and told us to choose from of list of spa treatments. She was taking us to the spa on Friday! I was so excited.

This was our home for 4 days. We were on the 19
th floor!

The pool was so nice!

When you go under this bridge, you can look up and see a glass bottom pool on top. It was cute to see all the little kids swimming.
AHHHHH. The ocean!


Our spa trip. It was a good thing that we scheduled our spa day on Friday because it rained that day. In fact, it was a tropical storm.

Beach Time!


We swam, worked on our tans and I read about 8 magazines and a book. I never get to just lay around and read! We also ate pretty well while we were there. Friday we when to the Hard Rock Hotel and
Casino. There were several shops and live music. We had fun walking around. My mom and sister played the penny slots. I am not a gambler but, I enjoyed watching them. I had an amazing time with my mom and sister. I am so blessed to have these girl trips.
3 comments:
What a fun getaway!! So neat that you three make the time for that!!!
Cute pictures!!
I really like reading the posts on this blog, they are all very informative and helpful. Keep posting! Visit my blog too about how to make money online and leave a comment with a link for a free backlink. Thanks!
wow.....you all sure look alike! you can tell you are 'family'! wonderful to have these precious times with our loved ones! (first time at your blog....i'll be back) :) God bless ya'
Post a Comment