Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July 2010

We had a festive 4th of July. On Sunday, we went to my parents house for a BBQ chicken cookout, swimming and relaxing. It was a cool afternoon. Pawpaw and Granny came over too. That night we meet the Lynns to watch the fireworks. Travis actually had the day off. I don't think he has ever had the day off since I met him. He was super excited! On Monday, we went to Stephenville to have another cookout and swimming and a firework display by Katie and her boyfriend. I did not take any pictures from my aunt's house.:0( We didn't get home until 11:30 that evening. Lily Grace slept until 10:00 the next morning and took a 31/2 hour nap. I just love spending time with my family!

Dad and Pawpaw relaxing in the backyard.
My sweet granny!

Travis and Lily Grace having fun in the pool!
Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters!

Family Picture
Mother/Daughter Shot
My Sweet Pea
Lily Grace wanted to make muffins (cupcakes) for the party. She really likes to help me in the kitchen!



0 comments: