Last night we had to make Lily Grace's baby bed into a big girl bed. She tried to climb out last night while I was putting her to bed. It was a fast decision and I wasn't ready for it. It was bitter sweet. I was sad to see yet another piece of her baby stage change but, excited for her because she reached another milestone in her life. I was so proud of her. She did very well in her bed for her first night. She stayed in bed all night long. I don't know if she was too sure of her new bed at first. She wanted to sleep in mommy's bed. After reading to her again and saying our prayers, I convinced her to sleep in her new bed. She is just growing up too fast!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
I'm a Big Girl!
Posted by Christi McDaniel at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment