Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lily Grace's 2nd Birthday

It was a great day for a birthday party! Tutus, tiaras, cake, ice cream, friends and family...who could ask for more? Lily Grace was very excited about her party. She wanted her cake when she saw it this morning. She has also learned the art of opening presents!
Ethan, and Annie enjoyed ice cream and cake too!

Lily Grace had no problems blowing out her candles!

"Two cute ballerinas!"

"A quick pose before the party!"


I made Lily Grace's cake this year. I was so nervous. It didn't turn out quite how I wanted but everyone seemed to enjoy it!

We took Lily Grace to get her 2 year pictures. Isn't she cute?



.


.



.


.


.


.




.


.



.

1 comments:

Amber Smith said...

I think you did a GREAT job with the cake. I love the tutu around the bottom! Good job with the tutus too! Where's Ethan's pirate hat?