Sunday, November 30, 2008

A New Dress


Well, I sewed for the first time. I made Lily Grace a Christmas dress. My mother is a wonderful and very patient teacher! I really want to learn how to sew. I want to be the wife/mother that can sew curtains, cute stuff like I see at Canton and say oh.. I could make that much cheaper, Halloween costumes and Easter dresses. This is just the first step. Boy, do I have a lot to learn!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Christi,
I am so impressed! That dress is precious! I know you can do anything you set your mind to. And if your mother teaches you everything she knows, you will be really smart! You're making memories for Lily Grace.

Love, Linda Smith

Brady's Bunch said...

I too am very impressed and trying very hard not to be jealous! I LOVE HER DRESS! Linda is right: you are making memories for her and also creating heirlooms for your grandchildren-to-be as well :)

I look forward to seeing other creations of yours - perhaps matching mother/daughter outfits? That would be so sweet!

Thanks again for sharing your angel with us. We love her so much.

xoxo,
Cherri Cowen