Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lily Grace's 1 Year Pictures

Look at our beautiful girl! I can't believe that we have a toodler living in our house. The year has passed so quickly! We have treasured Lily Grace's first year and look forward to many more years!

Yeah! I am oooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee!

What is this?






Yum... It tastes pretty good!





I'll eat a little more of this stuff!





Oh, there is more on my foot. I better get that too!






This is fun!







One last bite!






1 comments:

Alyson said...

where do you get her photographs taken? Those are absolutely adorable. I need a place to get David's new born pics done. I can't get over how much she has grown. She is so precious. It's hard to believe we are moms. I still feel like a kid myself. Oh ya, where did you get the plate that you can change the writing on? I love that and want to get one for our buffet table.