Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Wonderful School Year

Lily Grace had her last day of school (daycare) this week. I couldn't have asked for a better daycare. Her teachers were so loving, caring and attentive to all her needs. As a working mother it is hard to leave your baby but, the staff at Little Elks made it much easier. Thank you Linda, Neeva and Meemaw.

Lily Grace loved her teachers Mrs. Linda and Mrs. Neeva




3 comments:

thestephen4 said...

I know that Aly was always in good hands at the "little elks" daycare. She LOVED her teachers and her friends. What a blessing it is to know that the angels God has given us are being loved and watched each day by such sweet ladies.

Alyson said...

She is so fun! I have heard awesome things about Little Elks. Sounds like she is in good hands.

Amber Smith said...

She is getting so big! What a beautiful girl!