Lily Grace got some beautiful clothes from her great aunts and a toy chest filled with clothes from Grandma and Grandpa.
Lily Grace enjoyed spending time with her Great Aunt Linda and Great Aunt Karen.
Our Family Christmas Picture
When I was a little girl my grandad always read "The Night Before Christmas" on Christmas eve. This is a picture of my sister and I with our grandad listening to the story.
I wanted to continue the family tradition so, this year I asked my dad to read "The Night Before Christmas" to Lily Grace.
Lily Grace really enjoyed the story! I think we may have a little reader soon!
Santa left some surprises in Lily Grace's stocking at Grandma and Grandpa's
1 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!! Their first Christmas is SO awesome! It makes Christmas a lot more fun when you have kiddos!!
Post a Comment